The litter box is an annoying piece of cat care product that every cat owner dreads. On one hand it’s a necessary tool you need to keep your furry friend healthy and clean while on the other hand the chore of scooping out used litter can be a pain.
There is nothing as embarrassing as visitors having to smell liquid or solid wastes from your cat or kittens. It’s important that you utilize the right kind of cat litter for your apartment to help clean out the mess left by cats. The problem is that there are over a million different brands in the open market today that finding the right one can prove elusive. However, one product called the “Pretty Litter” is worth a second look.
In this short article we will attempt to establish if the pretty litter color changing cat litter is worth the hype it is getting.
Daniel Rotman founder and brand history
Daniel Rotman inspired the creation of Pretty Litter after suffering the loss of his kittens due to illness that perhaps would have been avoided if detected early. He figured out that unhealthy litter conditions were responsible for the illness of his kitty so he set out to make a difference.
He teamed up with some scientists and veterinarians to create a simple solution that provides signs of potential illness early on in cats. The end result of using his thoughtful PrettyLitter is faster detection, faster diagnosis and accurate timely treatment.
What makes up the Pretty Litter?
Once the pretty litter comes in contact with cat urine or solid wastes, it changes color to indicate the pH state of the waste. The litter is made from silica gels from the crystalline form of sodium silicate which has been proved to be safe for cats. The crystals act as a useful indicator to monitor urine pH.
Is the use of Pretty Litter Safe for cats?
In contrast to a traditional litter that contains an unhealthy amount of a certain compound that expands in the cat’s gastrointestinal tract, pretty litter doesn’t clump or expand. They are made from naturally occurring silica gel which is very safe for cats. Silica gels are also has a high level of absorption and do not cause indigestion if they are accidentally swallowed by cats.
To humans, Pretty litter is safe and has not been shown to spark an allergic attack.
What are the benefits of Pretty Litter Color changing cat litter?
If you are wondering if this litter is worth the extra bucks, here are a few reasons why will feel it is:
- It can detect health problems in cats early: One of the obvious benefits of using Pretty litter is that it can help to detect health problems in cats early on. The silica gel crystals change color depending on what is in the urine of your cat. This is a super helpful feature that allows cat owners to monitor and diagnose any health condition before it gets worst.
Unlike dogs, it can be very difficult to know when a cat is unwell. If the cat’s urine has an Alkaline pH the silica gel crystals will turn blue or green which can be a marker for urinary tract infection.
The crystals can also turn yellow or orange when the urine from the cat is acidic, which could be an indication of metabolic acidosis. If the crystals turn red, it could be that there is blood in the urine. Check to see if there is inflammation anywhere on or in your feline friend.
- Monthly delivery: Customer service is awesome and they quickly attend to clients in a timely manner. One major benefit is that they are capable of delivering the litter product to you on a monthly basis. All you need do is tell them the number of cats you have and they will figure out how much litter you will need monthly. No need for repeated purchases in online or departmental stores. See more benefits from the reviews of catworld here https://catworld.co/pretty-litter-reviews/
- Used litter is easy to scoop: Pretty litter is designed in such a way that the used litter is easy to scoop out. Traditional litters break up easily and fall back into the box making the cleaning process more tedious. The high level of absorption by the silica gel helps you to just scoop the poop on time. This translates to lesser time cleaning the litter box.
- Odor Control ability: Pretty litter is scentless and absorbs all pleasant and unpleasant odors. This is a great feature that keeps the air fresh from the odor of the urine and solid waste of your feline friend.
5. It’s long-lasting: A single bag of pretty litter color changing cat litter can last a single cat for a whole month. The high level of absorption plays an important role in its ability to last that long.
- 5 Situations When You Encourage Your Dog to Behave Badly - October 1, 2022
- Blessing of the Pets and Remembrance Ceremony Returns to Dulaney Valley Memorial Gardens, Saturday, October 22, 2022 - September 17, 2022
- 4 Crucial Considerations When Thinking of Getting a New Family Pet - September 7, 2022