April 19, 2014- Reisterstown, MD – Mark your calendars and be sure to attend Baltimore Humane Society’s fun-filled Easter Eggstravaganza for the entire family! This isn’t your typical Easter Egg Hunt event — it’s for both kids and pets and includes some very unusual amusements!
First, the Easter Bunny will be posing with children, dogs, cats, and any other family pets you might like to bring along. After the kids finish hunting for eggs on our lawn, they can further test their detective skills when they play two variations of the I Spy Cat Detective Game. There will be luscious baked goods for humans, and Tiki’s Playhouse Ice-Cream Truck for Dogs will be standing by with treats for our canine guests. And everyone will enjoy the special performance by the Charm City Dance Theatre who will shimmy and bop to The Bunny Hop as they get all our friends to join in!
Join us for this hopping fun day! It all takes place on the grounds of our no-kill shelter on 1601 Nicodemus Road in Reisterstown. It’s free,but donations are encouraged.
- Easter Egg Hunt (ongoing all afternoon)
- Kids & Pets Photos with Easter Bunny
- I Spy Cat Detective Games
- Tiki’s Playhouse Doggie Ice-Cream Truck
- Snack Shack Food Truck
- Bake Sale
- A special performance by Charm City Dance Theatre who will shimmy and bop to The Bunny Hop!
About the Baltimore Humane Society
The Baltimore Humane Society, founded in 1927 by Mrs. Elsie Seeger Barton, is an independent, non-profit, no-kill animal shelter, which offers low-cost veterinary care to the public, and a pet cemetery with grief support services. We receive no operational funding from the local or federal governments, or any national animal welfare organizations. For more information about BHS, and how you can contribute, volunteer, adopt, or foster, please visit www.bmorehumane.org or call 410-833-8848.
- Blessing of the Pets and Remembrance Ceremony Returns to Dulaney Valley Memorial Gardens, Saturday, October 22, 2022 - September 17, 2022
- 4 Crucial Considerations When Thinking of Getting a New Family Pet - September 7, 2022
- How To Determine If You’re a Suitable Dog Owner - August 22, 2022