Seeing and hearing ads about CBD oil is already a typical scenario to you. Whenever you browse the internet or scroll through your social media platforms, medical-niche websites will always feature CBD oils. These mediums also include testimonials of customers who have attested how CBD oil worked for them. And personally, you also have friends who can tell you the same thing about CBD oils – that it’s a cure-all for all health-related problems. They even chose to use CBD oils rather than traditional medicines. All of these comments made you curious about CBD oils. You think that if it’s not doing anything for anybody, it won’t gain this much popularity, right?
Exactly What Is CBD Oil?
CBD oil is usually extracted from the resin glands of cannabis buds and flowers. Although this product comes from marijuana, using CBD oils won’t make you high, contrary to popular belief. CBD oils only have 0.3% or less concentration of tetrahydrocannabinol (the compound responsible for making people high). Additionally, it’s diluted with other types of oil and flavorings are also added to improve its overall taste.
The quality of CBD oil is solely dependent on the quality of its base plant. This is the reason why companies who are supplying CBD oil in the market have chosen to plant and grow their own base plants.
How Can CBD Oil Help You Long-Term?
CBD oil has been making a name in the market – and for very good reasons too. Because of the number of benefits it can give to its users, people have started using this regularly and have been adding this to their diets. The same is also true when it comes to pet owners – all thanks to CBD for pets. If you’re now thinking of using CBD oils for your health-related problems, this list might help you come up with a decision:
- CBD oil is a natural pain reliever: People would immediately buy prescription drugs the moment they experience pain. For them, taking medication is the easiest way to be relieved. But that notion might change soon because of CBD oils. In a study published in the Journal of Experimental Medicine, it was concluded that CBD oils could reduce chronic inflammation and pain in different animal models. Additionally, unlike medicines, CBD oils won’t harm your liver. Because of these, you can ditch out medicines and use CBD oils instead!
- CBD oils can help you quit addiction: Quitting an addiction is never easy; there’ll always be temptations and relapse along the way. If you’re someone who wants to get rid of addiction especially smoking, CBD oils can come in handy for you. This was tested in a study posted in Addictive Behaviors which involved participants who were smokers. When they used an inhaler with CBD compounds, they smoked fewer cigarettes during the day and didn’t have any craving for nicotine. For someone who’s trying to get rid of smoking addiction, this is a milestone.
- CBD oil can help treat anxiety disorders: When you have anxiety, you’ll be hindered to do a lot of things even when you’re capable of doing it. This kind of perception can become the reason why you can’t perform well at work or school. Steer away from this direction by trying CBD oil regularly. This product has been proven to help people with different types of anxiety. In one study conducted on 2011, researchers tested out CBD oils to people who have social anxiety. After an hour, these people were able to deliver a speech in front of a crowd. They became more calm and relaxed because of CBD oils!
- CBD oils prevent acne: Acne can be very stubborn to get rid of. This might seem like a little problem, but for some, this can affect how they mingle with other people. This is especially true when their career involves working with different people every day. But with CBD oils, you don’t have to worry about acne anymore! Since CBD oils have anti-inflammatory properties, it can help treat acne. CBD oil works by lowering the production of sebum in the body, the glands responsible for acne production.
- CBD oils may help fight cancer: Because of unhealthy lifestyles, the number of patients suffering from cancer have increased. Cancers can be treatable when diagnosed early but can cause death once untreated for a long period of time. If you want to live a cancer-free life, you can try CBD oils in your diet. This has compounds which suppresses the growth of cancer cells while promoting the death of these cells as well. When you know someone who is already diagnosed with cancer, CBD oils may still help. This can alleviate the pain associated with the illness, making it easier for them to take
- medications and therapies.
Regardless of what you do, your health should always be your priority. You should be willing to try out new things just so you can achieve optimal health. And while CBD oils might seem new to you, the number of users it has can be an indication of how effective this product is. If you’re convinced of the benefits, go ahead and buy one for yourself!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Blake is the Director of Digital Marketing with Functional Remedies. He has worked in digital business for 20 years and is a strong advocate for CBD oil, having found much relief by taking CBD for a debilitating health challenge that he has lived with for nearly 25 years. Blake lives with his wife and 3 children in WA state where he hikes in the North Cascades, cares for a small organic orchard, meditates, and never stops asking ‘What can we do to help those in need?’